BA (University of Ghana), MPhil (NTNU, Norway)
- Nana Agyeman
- Email address:
- Thesis title:
- Verb serialisation in Efutu
Nana is working on documentation of Efutu (Niger-Congo, Kwa, South-Guan) with funding from ELDP. She undertook fieldwork in Winneba, Ghana, from August 2011 to June 2012. She is currently drafting her thesis which will focus on verb serialization in Efutu.
Nana studied in NTNU, Trondheim, where she obtained an MPhil in Linguistics in 2002, with a thesis titled ‘Serial verb constructions in Akan’.
- Agyeman, N. A. 2013. Language use in Winneba – Some preliminary observations. SOAS Working Papers in Linguistics, Vol. 16 (2013), pp. 259-277
- 26th July 2013. Language Policy of Education in Ghana: Implications for minority languages’. Language Endangerment: Language Policy and Planning. CRASSH, Cambridge
- 14th February 2013. Language use in two South-Guan language communities in Ghana: Implications for language documentation. Co-presented at: Institute of African Studies Seminar Series, IAS, University of Ghana.
- 12th-13th April 2012. Language use in Winneba – Some preliminary observations’. Languages, Culture and National Development, a University of Ghana-GILLBT Conference, , Institute of African Studies, University of Ghana
- 12th August 2011. Serial verb constructions in Efutu. 2011 International Workshop on the Description and Documentation of the Ghana-Togo-Mounting Languages, 7th –, Ho, Ghana