Dr Ping Lin
Dr. LIN is associate professor at Department of Politics, National Chung Cheng University. He is currently a visiting scholar at the Centre of Taiwan Studies, SOAS. His current research projects are:
- Class and Ethnicity in Migration: Taiwanese People in China
- Go West or Go South? A Comparative Study between Taiwanese People in Dongguan (China) and Jakarta (Indonesia).
- Lin, Ping (2013), "Taiwanese Women in China: Integration and Mobility in Gendered Enclave," China Information 27/1: xx-xx.
- Lin, Ping (2011), "Chinese Diaspora 'at Home': Mainlander Taiwanese in Dongguan and Shanghai," The China Review 11/2: 43-64.
- Ling, Ping (2013), "Happy Reunion or Brother Only in Name," Pp. in Migration into and from Taiwan, edited by Dafydd Fell, Kueifen Chiu & Ping Lin. London: Routledge (forthcoming).
- Ling, Ping (2013), "Through the Looking Glass: Migration into and out from Taiwan," Pp. in Migration into and from Taiwan, edited by Dafydd Fell, Kueifen Chiu & Ping Lin. London: Routledge (forthcoming; co-authored with Yenfen Tseng) (forthcoming).
class and ethnicity in migration, gendered migration