SOAS Careers Service provides a range of services to assist you in developing your career or continuing your studies and to support you throughout the job hunting process, while helping you to develop valuable employability skills along the way.
What we offer
- Careers advice – learn about the different kinds of careers advice sessions available at the Careers Service, along with advice about job vacancies, volunteering and information about funding further studies.
- Information resources – find out which resources we have in our Careers Information Room, including specific information tailored to international students and students with disabilities.
- Events – look at the calendar of forthcoming events organised by the Careers Service, including workshops, employer presentations, job fairs and personality profiling.
- A dedicated Careers Consultant for Early Career Researchers.
Follow us online
We are very active online and often add loads of great resources on our social media pages, groups and websites:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Our website full of loads of advice and information
- Our student page on the Moodle (sign in required)