SOAS Summer School - Academic Courses
Welcome from the Director
July 2013 saw the launch of the SOAS, University of London Summer School with an exciting programme of courses covering a broad range of regional topics on which SOAS’ success and international reputation are built.
SOAS is the only higher education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Middle East. It has grown to become one of the world’s leading institutions. With more than 400 academic staff dedicated to teaching and research, we offer an exceptional educational experience combining language studies, cultural scholarship and disciplinary expertise with a regional focus.
Our Summer School has been developed in the same spirit that has built our outstanding reputation for excellence, combining academic rigour with cultural exchange and diversity. It offers a unique and enriching experience at the heart of one of the most exciting cities in the world.
We look forward to welcoming you for another successful summer school in 2014.
Professor Paul Webley, Director
Follow us on Twitter @soassummer
New courses added for summer 2014! for any further information on the Summer School or to be added to our mailing list please email Sophie Dilley at email@example.com
- Development and Conflict
- Government and Politics of the Middle East and Arabic Language
- Law, Multiculturalism and Intercultural Human Rights
- Africa-Europe: Postcolonial Politics, Migration and the Diaspora
- Legal Systems of Africa and Asia
- NGOs and Social Movements: The Politics of Protest and Change
- Jawi and the Malay Manuscript Tradition
- The Politics of Global Capitalism
- A Critical History of the Israel/Palestine Conflict
- Culture and Society of the Middle East and Arabic Language
- Politics and Society of China and Chinese Language
Take a look below for some useful information about the Summer School: