Information for Students
The Volunteering Unit exists to assist students with all aspects of volunteering – from helping you to find volunteering opportunities within the UK and abroad, to reflecting on the skills gained from this volunteering experience.
- Visit JobOnline - you can search the database for volunteering opportunities in the UK.
- Visit International JobOnline – you can search the database for international volunteering opportunities.
- Make an appointment to speak with one of our advisers about volunteering opportunities and how to make the most of the skills you have developed through volunteering.
- Information Resources in G12 include ‘Guardian Guide to Volunteering’, ‘International Voluntary Work’ and ‘Getting into International Development.’
- Visit us on our Moodle page for more information and resources!
The Volunteering Unit is part of SOAS Careers Service. Further information about volunteering are available from G12.
If you have any queries about volunteering, or would like to start up a volunteering initiative or group, please contact the Volunteering Unit at email@example.com.