Information for Voluntary Organisations
The Volunteering Unit can help organisations to promote their vacancies and opportunities across SOAS. We can also advise organisations on how they can effectively reach out to students in order to maximise their volunteer recruitment activities.
- Register UK based and international volunteering vacancies on JobOnline (see ‘How to advertise’ for further information)
- Once registered on our vacancy databases, send volunteering vacancy information out to SOAS students via email.
- Book a slot in the SOAS Volunteering Unit events schedule to present to students on your organisation and volunteering opportunities.
- Register to attend our International Development and Volunteering Fair or Make a Difference Awards Ceremony.
- Discuss opportunities to recruit groups of SOAS volunteers for specific projects.
If you have any queries about how the Volunteering Unit at SOAS can help your organisation, please contact us on 020 7898 4115 or email@example.com.