Water and Natural Resources Related Courses at SOAS
Taught courses at SOAS
offered by the Department of Development Studies and the School of Law
- Water Law: Justice and Governance 15PLAH044 Postgraduate half unit course
- Water Law and Development: Conflicts, Governance and Justice Postgraduate course unit
- Water and Development: Conflict and Governance 15PDSH049 Postgraduate course unit
- Land, Natural Resources, Development and Environmental Change 151010039 Undergraduate course unit.
- Water Resources Management in Asia: Policy, Politics and Reform 15PDSH040 Only for MSc students in Research for International Development.
- Water in Asia: Law, Governance and Policy Reform 15PDSH041 Only for MSc students in Research for International Development.
- Contested Natural Resources, Rural Livelihoods and Globalisation 15PDSH031 Only for MSc students in Development Studies/Globalisation and Development/Migration, Mobility and Development/Violence, Conflict and Development.
- Rural Livelihoods, Contested Natural Resources and Globalisation 15PDSH043 Only for MSc students in Research for International Development.
- Law and Natural Resources 15PLAC126