[skip to content]

Information for Students

Student Status Letters

Enrolled students may request various official certification letters from the Registry.  

Full details of the letters we are able to produce can be found on the Registry webpages. You will need to complete the online form to request any such letters.

If you have moved since the end of the last academic year, you may need to obtain a replacement of any letter you received last year.  You must also complete the online form to notify us of any changes to your contact details since last year.

You will receive an email once any requested letter is ready for you, however you should allow 5 working days.