Week beginning Monday 17 July 2017
- Korean Wind, Strings and Percussion
- Korean Traditional Music Lunchtime Concert
Eun-Ah Kwak, Keun-Ha Hwang, Hyelim Kim
- Law, State and Marxism
Various Speakers (see Agenda below for details)
- Keeping motivated during your masters dissertation
This workshop is aimed at Masters students and provides an overview of key principles involved in keeping motivated during the dissertation. It covers topics such as goal setting, attention management, task management and looking after yourself. Students will be given an opportunity to discuss motivational barriers they are experiencing and will be provided with a range of strategies for staying motivated during the ups and downs of the dissertation process.
- SOAS Africa Conference - Imagining Africa’s Future: Language, Culture, Governance, Development
This two-days conference marks SOAS’ centenary, and in order to celebrate a century of African studies we will examine future key trends, changes and debates that are likely to shape the African continent over the coming century, drawing from a broad range of disciplines and perspectives in a truly inter-disciplinary conference.
- World Music in the Classroom
- Music, Education and Social Inclusion
International symposium event to be held at SOAS on 20-21 July 2017
- Seminar on War, Fear, Empathy and Music