Week beginning Monday 16 September 2019
- Navigating Change in African Art - a conversation with Kwame Anthony Appiah
Kwame Anthony Appiah (philosopher, cultural theorist, and novelist)
SOAS University of London's Centre of African studies and School of Arts are very pleased to announce the first event in the series in partnership with Smithsonian Museum of African Art.
- Irish Times Higher Options Fair
- How China engages the world
The focus of this one-day Masterclass is one of today’s most pressing global issues. As the process of decoupling between the USA and China proceeds, understanding how China engages with the rest of the world has become more important than ever. The Masterclass will bring together scholars and practitioners whose cumulative expertise offers unique insights into a wide range of issues bearing on the topic.
- Applying a Decolonial Lens to Research Structures, Norms and Practices in Higher Education Institutions
A Conversation at SOAS for Funding Bodies in the UK, Research Development Staff and Researchers from Universities in the UK and Globally
- Economics and Political Economy for a Fairer World. Celebrating 65 years of Economics at SOAS.
Celebrating 65 years of Economics at SOAS.
- Wandering Kings and Travelling Tales in Borges
Speaker: Professor Dominique Jullien
OWRI Creative Multilingualism and ERC Multilingual Locals, Significant Geographies