Week beginning Monday 28 September 2020
- Edwise Ed-Mission Expo - India
Amy Mitchell-Bell, International Recruitment and Engagement Officer for South Asia, will be meeting prospective students to discuss study opportunities at SOAS University of London.
- ‘Aangan’ or the ‘Inner Courtyard’ and ‘Afshan’ – two novels by women writers
Neelam Hussain (SSAI, SOAS)
- Western Front - Eastern Promises
Trench Art and the Story of the Chinese Labour Corps in the Great War
- Muslim Family Law Reform: Pathways to Change
Jana Rumminger (Moderator), Lynn Welchman (Speaker), Zahia Jourirou (Speaker), Marwa Sharafeldin
- SI-UK University Fair Online - Japan
Find out more about SOAS University of London, including programmes, fees, scholarships and much more!
- OxBridge Uni Expo - Uni UK - Taiwan
Find out more about SOAS University of London, including programmes, fees, scholarships and much more.