Accommodation for Postgraduate students at SOAS University of London
Applications for our Student Halls options for Postgraduates will open in March/April 2018 for Applications for September 2018
If you have accepted an offer with us you should now have received an email with details of your accommodation options and details on how to apply.
We have negotiated very special rates with our hall providers. Please take your time and read through the information presented here and look through our virtual tours to decide where you would like to live. Please note:
- We encourage you to consider all options before you apply, for some halls you will be able to make an immediate booking and for others you will have to apply to wait to see if you are successful.
- Please apply early to avoid disappointment - the sooner you apply the more likely you are to get your preference.
- If you have special requirements you must include this information in your application for accommodation.
- Where you will live while you are at university can play a large part in your overall experience. At SOAS we offer a variety of options to suit your needs.
Last Updated 20/11/2017
You can choose to:
- Live in halls of residence – you'll have your own, furnished bedroom in a flat with other students, we have a range of options available where you will live with other SOAS and University of London Students;
- live independently in a privately rented flat or house share;
- If you live locally, travel into the University from home as and when you need to; or
- Stay with a host family who offer the opportunity to live as part of their family. The University of London can direct you to a number of Homestay agents.