XIV Procedures for the Amendment of Standing Orders
- The Board of Trustees is responsible for approving all amendments to Standing Orders.
- The Board of Trustees may not add to, amend, or revoke any Standing Order in force for the time being except at an ordinary meeting.
- All Standing Committees of the Board of Trustees may seek to amend Standing Orders by making recommendations to the Board of Trustees.
- All changes to Standing Orders must be submitted in the first instance to Governance & Nominations Committee which will determine whether or not a formal recommendation should be made to the Board of Trustees.
- Details of proposed amendments to Standing Orders must be issued to all members of the Board of Trustees with the agenda paper for the meeting at which they are to be considered for adoption.