VI Honorary Degrees & Fellowships Committee
Honorary Degrees & Fellowships Committee reports to the Board of Trustees.
The membership of Honorary Degrees & Fellowships Committee will comprise
- Ex-officio Members:
- Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Registrar & Secretary (COO)
- Other Members:
- 2 Heads of Department nominated by the Director
- 2 members of Academic Board nominated by the Director
- 1 of the Students' Union Presidents nominated by the Students' Union Executive Committee
- In attendance:
- Director External Engagement and Public Affairs
The Registrar will nominate a Secretary.
The Committee will normally hold three ordinary meetings per annum.
Terms of Reference
The Committee will have the following terms of reference.
After considering any suggestions from members of the School:
- to make recommendations to the Board of Trustees that the School should award Honorary Fellowships to particular individuals;
- to make recommendations to the Board of Trustees that the School should award Honorary Degrees to particular individuals.