Research Offer Holders
Guidance notes for all PhD and VRS offer holders can be found in the information packs below.
This information is also included in your offer letter. All offer holders should consult these documents and be aware of all requirements and deadlines.
- Information for PhD Offer Holders (msword; 70kb) or Information for PhD Offer Holders (pdf; 143kb) - All offer holders should consult this guidance document when they have received their offer so that they are aware of all requirements and deadlines
- Guidance for Overseas PhD Offer Holders (msword; 69kb) or Guidance for Overseas PhD Offer Holders (pdf; 61kb) - All overseas offer holders should consult this second guidance document when they have received their offer so that they are aware of all requirements and deadlines in preparation for applying for a CAS number
Please complete the following forms if instructed to do so by the Doctoral School Section, Registry or your offer letter requires you to do so.
- CAS Application (PhD) (msword; 54kb) - For Tier 4 student visa applications. Please note that you will only be able to apply for a CAS once your offer is unconditional.
- or - for completion if you are accepting a part-time offer
- Statement of Qualification (msword; 55kb) or Statement of Qualification (pdf; 28kb) - for completion if you have been required to show official evidence of the award of a degree
- Fee Status Questionnaire- Doctoral School (msword; 64kb) or Fee Status Questionnaire (pdf; 271kb) - for completion if your fee status assessment is unknown or you wish to be reassessed. Guidance on completing this form can be found on the UKCISA website.
If you have any questions about these forms or are unsure how to complete them please contact the Doctoral School Section, Registry: firstname.lastname@example.org