SOAS tuition fee discounts for SOAS graduates
Graduates of SOAS can save up to 10% on their future studies with us
- A 10% reduction in tuition fees is available to all students who have an Undergraduate degree or Master's degree in any subject, or a Graduate Diploma in Economics, from SOAS.
- A 10% reduction in tuition fees is available to all students who have an IFCELs ICC or FDPS Pre-Masters
Restrictions and exemptions
- The reduction only applies to the first year of full time course or equivalent part-time enrolment.
- The reduction only applies for students progressing onto a higher qualification than previously studied at SOAS (for example Masters degree to PhD).
- Students who previously studied the Graduate Diploma in Economics must be progressing onto one of the following degrees: Economics, Development Economics, Finance and Development, Global Economic Governance and Policy, Political Economy of Development and Research for International Development.
- Please note that you cannot receive the SOAS Alumni discount if you have already received another discount / scholarship from the University, such as the SOAS Family Bursary.
- Please note this is not available for students studying Online Distance Learning programmes
Receiving the Discount
You do not need to apply; the discount will be applied automatically once you have enrolled. Please deduct the discount amount when paying your tuition fees.
The discounts are open to UK, EU and Overseas fee status students.
Please contact email@example.com for any queries regarding this page.
Page last updated: 01/10/2021