Postgraduate Anthropology Modules
Our postgraduate modules are either one or two terms in length.
Core Modules (30 credits)
Enrolment for the below modules are strictly limited to students on MA programme indicated, except for students taking the MA Anthropological Research Methods programme.
- African and Asian Diasporas in the Contemporary World (Core, MA Migration and Diaspora Studies)
- Anthropology of Development (Core, MA Social Anthropology of Development)
- Anthropology of Food (Core, MA Anthropology of Food)
- Anthropology of Travel and Tourism (Core, MA Anthropology of Travel and Tourism)
- Comparative Media Studies (Core, MA Anthropology of Media)
- Comparative Studies of Society and Culture (Core, MA Social Anthropology)
- Cultural Understandings of Health (Core, MA Medical Anthropology)
- Museums, Heritage and Material Culture Studies (Core, MA Museums, Heritage and Material Culture Studies)
- Research Methods in Anthropology (Core, MA Anthropological Research Methods)
Foundation Module (30 credits)
All students without a previous Anthropology degree will be required to take this module except for students on the MA Anthropological Research Methods and MA Migration and Diaspora programmes.
Please note: Not all modules listed will be available every year. Please contact the relevant module convenor or Faculty Office.