SOAS University of London

Faculty of Arts and Humanities

Which is my Home Faculty?

Students taking a two-subject degree have a designated ‘home’ Faculty. Your ‘home’ Faculty office is where your student pigeonhole is located, and where you should report any change of address or contact details.

Undergraduate Joint degree: Departments in:‘Home’ Faculty Office:
Languages & Cultures and Law & Social SciencesLanguages & Cultures
Law & Social Sciences and Arts & HumanitiesLaw & Social Sciences
Arts & Humanities and Languages & CulturesArts & Humanities

Coursework (essays etc) should be submitted to the appropriate Faculty Office for each course – e.g. coursework for a Law course should be submitted to the Law & Social Sciences Faculty Office, and that for a language course submitted to the Languages & Cultures Faculty Office, regardless of your ‘home’ Faculty.