How we can help
In this section you can find information on the services and resources available to current SOAS students studying towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Help you decide on a career path
- Offer information on how to go about searching for jobs
- Give advice on the application process, including CVs, interviews and assessment centres
- Find information on postgraduate study in the UK and studying abroad
- Find resources on starting your own business or social enterprise
- Offer advice on how to get funding
- Provide information on employment issues affecting international students, mature students and LGBT students
- Give information on disability issues, including disclosure
- Show how we can help you after you graduate
Information for PhDs or Postdocs can be found on the Doctoral Researchers and Early Career Researchers page.
If you have any queries or require extra help with using any of our services or resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org us or call us on 020 7898 4115.