SOAS University of London

Careers Service

Changing or leaving your course

If you are thinking about changing or leaving your course, you can make an appointment with a careers consultant who can help you to think through the implications for your career of such a change.

However, if you have any academic issues, you will need to talk to your Academic Advisor or other departmental representative. You can also contact Student Advice and Wellbeing for further guidance.

The Careers Service can offer you

  • a chance to talk over any career-related issues
  • information on alternative options, including other courses, gap year options and work experience and placement vacancies
Other sources of information and advice