Part Time Work and Volunteering Fair 2019
Date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Time: 13:00 to 16:00
Venue: Paul Webley Wing Cloisters, Paul Webley Wing, SOAS, University of London.
Attendance fee: Please contact the Employer Engagement Team at EmployerEngagement@soas.ac.uk
Last year’s exhibitors included:
- Water Aid
- Plan International
- At Your Service
TO BOOK ON PLEASE COMPLETE THE BOOKING FORM
Our Part Time Work and Volunteering Fair at the start of the new academic year focuses on work, internships and volunteering that can be done alongside studies at SOAS. It is our most popular fair of the year and has attracted over 600 students from all years and subjects.
Aim of the event
The aim of our 2019 Part Time Work and Volunteering Fair is:
- To provide students with direct access to volunteering and part time work opportunities
- To give students the opportunity to be recruited on the day
- To give employers the opportunity to meet high calibre students
- To give employers the ability to recruit directly
- To give employers the opportunity to promote their opportunities and raise brand awareness
Equality and Diversity
If any of your exhibitors require accommodation for a disability please contact us in advance. If a disability prevents you from completing an online booking form please email us for alternative arrangements.