There are several ways in which you can get involved with SOAS and current SOAS students once you graduate.
- Offer to be part of a mock interview panel
- Offer mentoring support to students who studied your subject or who are aspiring to a role in your career sector
- Exhibit at or host an event such as a Careers Fair, Employer Presentation or Recruiter-in-Residence session
- Come back to speak with students from your department
- Join the SOAS Alumni Network
Looking for careers advice?
SOAS Alumni can now use the Careers Service free of charge. You can continue to benefit from the SOAS Careers Service’s resources and support which includes:
- Access to online resources such as Careers Tagged, Interview Stream, Assessment Day and GoinGlobal
- Unlimited access to our careers information room to help you find out about jobs, different career options, further study and more
- Free careers publications and employer directories
- Free attendance to SOAS specific careers events
- 15 minute appointments with our careers consultants – including refining your careers thinking, completing applications effectively and tailoring your CV
- Up to 3 in-depth 1-1 careers discussions and practice interviews per year
- Weekly e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date with news and events
In order to join free of charge, please provide us with your Alumni ID number and then we will send you a link to register with CareersZONE, our careers management system.
If you have graduated more than 2 years ago, you are also welcome to use our resources and come to our events. We can also offer you up to 3x 30minute careers coaching sessions.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com or phone 020 7898 4115.