Entrepreneurship and Economic Development in Africa Conference 2012
THIS EVENT IS ARCHIVED
Date: 10 March 2012Time: 8:30 AM
Finishes: 10 March 2012Time: 5:00 PM
Venue: Brunei Gallery Room: Brunei Gallery Lecture Theatre
Type of Event: Conference
Key areas to be addressed:
- Tackling Africa problems through entrepreneurship.
- The role of the government to promote and support private sector development in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Creating conducive environment for business to flourish.
- Creating employment opportunities through entrepreneurship.
- Sustainable investment in Africa.
- Growing interest in frontier market investment.
The updated programme can be downloaded: Entrepreneurship and Economic Development in Africa Conference 2012.
You can also download the speakers' biography.
Organiser: Centre of African Studies, in association with Sub-Saharan Consulting Group
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel: 02078984370