- Significantus: A Keyboard Conversation about Climate Change
Lola Perrin with Andrew Simms
- The Centre for the Study of Colonialism, Empire and International Law presents CLIMATE-THEMED PIANO AND SPOKEN-WORD PERFORMANCE - Significantus. Project created by internationally-acclaimed composer and concert pianist: Lola Perrin
- The Writing on the Wall: Rethinking the International Law of Occupation
Speakers: Matthew Craven; Hagar Kotef; and Nimer Sultany
The Centre for the study of Colonialism, Empire and International Law invites you to a Book Launch.
- International Law and the Protection of People at Sea
- Law, War and Technology: Rage Against the Machine?
Russell Buchan | Gina Heathcote | Ioannis Kalpouzos
Part of the CCEIL Critical Conversations Series