Contemporary political theory, particularly multiculturalism; comparative political thought, particularly political ideologies; modern Indian politics
International Relations Theory, Concept Analysis, Identity, Power, Security, Time, Friendship, Transatlantic Relations, European Security, Sociology of the Discipline
- Tel: 020 7898 4750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 216
- Academic Support Hours: Term 1: On Leave
Comparative political thought; Contemporary Islamic thought in Southeast Asia; Southeast Asian politics, particularly Thailand and Malaysia; Culture and politics.
- Tel: +44(0) 20 7898 4617
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 205
- Academic Support Hours: Wednesdays, 11am-1pm
International political economy, particular politics of world trade and history of neoliberalism; conceptual analysis of power and legitimacy; international political sociology.
- Tel: +44(0) 20 7898 4701
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 4411
- Academic Support Hours: Term 1: Wednesdays 11:30-12:30, Thursdays 10-11am
Political theory; history of political thought; comparative political thought; liberalism; modern ideologies; the nature of political thinking; conceptual history.
Political Theory; postcolonial, feminist, and critical theory; political violence; liberal thought; the Israeli-Palestinian conflict; movement and mobility; the formation of political identities.
- Tel: 020 7898 4652
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 254
- Academic Support Hours: By appointment
- On Sabbatical:2017/18
Comparative Politics, Comparative Political Thought, South Asia, Islam, non-elite politics, democracy.
Political theory, including comparative political thought and history of ideas, republicanism, liberalism, multiculturalism, Cicero, Machiavelli, Montesquieu, Rousseau, Nehru.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4742
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 218
- Academic Support Hours: Wednesdays, 11am - 1pm
- Tel: +44(0) 20 7898 4573
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 461
- Academic Support Hours: Thursdays 2-4pm
Middle East: states and ideologies, war, Islamic political thought
International relations theory, critical theory (especially postcolonial and queer
- Tel: 020 7898 4748
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room: 214
- Academic Support Hours: Wednesdays 10- 12
theory), comparative political thought, gender and sexuality, South Asia
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4534
- Email: email@example.com
- Room: 4423
- Academic Support Hours: Term 1: On Leave; Terms 2 & 3: Wednesday 10am-12pm