Please check the CCRJ Facebook page for information about all CCRJ events.
- How Do We Deal with Extreme Violence? The Problem with Nuremberg & the ICC
Professor Mahmood Mamdani (Makerere / Columbia) + more tbc
Professor Mahmood Mamdani critically examines the International Criminal Court and Nuremberg model of justice.
- States of Justice: The Politics of the International Criminal Court
Oumar Ba Assistant Professor of Political Science, Morehouse College
- Equal Justice: Fair Legal Systems in an Unfair World
Frederick Wilmot-Smith Fellow, All Souls College, University of Oxford
- Forgiveness Work: Mercy, Law, and Victims’ Rights in Iran
Arzoo Osanloo Associate Professor in Law, Societies and Justice, University of Washington
- The Blame Cascade: Justice for Victims at the ICC
Leila Ullrich Lecturer in Law, Queen Mary, University of London