Our programmes provide:
- participation in a high quality and relevant educational experience that you can apply immediately to your professional activities
- a qualification supported by the reputation and prestige of SOAS and the University of London
- all the learning materials needed for completing each module are included in the fees
Study fees explained
The fees cover registration, all study materials, tuition fees and University of London examination fees (but not any local examination fees).
The period of registration is for up to five years. Please note that extending registration beyond the five-year period is at CeDEP’s discretion.
You have the option to pay all of your module fees at the outset, thus avoiding any subsequent rise in fees.
|MSc (4 x 30-credit modules plus the Dissertation)||£9,500|
|PG Diploma (4 x 30-credit modules)||£7,600|
|PG Certificate (2 x 30-credit modules)||£3,800|
|Individual Professional Awards (per 15-credit module)||£1,050|
Information regarding methods of fee payment will be included with the offer pack. Unfortunately we are not able to accept payments by monthly instalments and regrettably, we are unable to despatch materials until payment has been received.
Whilst we try to incorporate all of the costs into your fees, you may incur additional costs depending on your country of residence, such as:
- fees payable to local examination centres for sitting your examinations
- customs duties/taxes where these are payable on educational materials, including educational USB stick/CDs. (We recommend that you check the status of imported educational materials with your country’s customs authorities.)
Find out more about payment options.