Welcome to the 2018 Study Year.
We have stopped accepting enrolments for the May to September study session. Enrolment for the next session will be advertised here.
For maximum convenience and speed, you will be able to enrol to study in 2018 using our online enrolment form:
- New Students' enrolment form
- Continuing Students' enrolment form
Offer holders and current students will receive email notification shortly.
Points to Remember
The online enrolment form gives you an easy way to select your modules. When planning your enrolments for the coming year please consider the following points
- If enrolling for the mid-year study session, please check module availability. Not all modules run in the mid-year session.
- You will only be enrolled on a module once you have paid the correct fees for that module.
- You will need to pay the current fee of £1,050 per module.
For the following programmes, we will be sending an Invitation to enrol email in October/November so that students can enrol and pay for any modules for the February 2017 Study Session.
The deadline to enrol for new students will be Friday, 1 Dec 2017 and for continuing students, subject to exam results release, Friday, 8 Dec 2017
MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Agricultural Economics
MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Environmental Economics
MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Environmental Management
MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Poverty Reduction: Policy and Practice (2017/18 entry)
MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Sustainable Development (2017/18 entry)