Programmes for continuing students
The following programmes are only available to continuing students:
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Agricultural Economics
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Environmental Economics
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Environmental Management
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Poverty Reduction: Policy and Practice (2017/18 entry)
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert in Sustainable Development (2017/18 entry)
For students continuing on our existing programmes, you will be sent an email inviting you to enrol on the next Study Session.
After you enrol, your selections will be checked and confirmed, and you will be sent a Module Approval Notification email and request for payment. Find out our more about payment options.
Please note: applications are no longer being accepted on the above programmes. For more information on our available programmes, please visit our study programmes page.