Centres and Institutes Office
The Centres & Institutes Office coordinates an average of 240+ research events per year attracting over 12,000 guests. The team works with Centre Chairs and Institute Directors to deliver academic and public research events, from inception to delivery.
Event management includes:
- Programme development, planning, management and budgeting
- Speaker management
- Multimedia development
- Audience generation
- Logistics management
- Supplier sourcing
- On-site project management
- Programme materials development
- Event fundraising / income stream
- Website development and design
- Programme accreditation
- Post event feedback
The office is open Monday to Thursday from 10.00 to 16.30 and is located in Room B404, 4th Floor, Brunei Gallery, Russell Square campus. To book an appointment outside hours, please contact us by email.