- Three Australian Cultural Fields: Art, Media and Sport
Emeritus Professor David Rowe, Western Sydney University; Professor Deborah Stevenson, Western Sydney University
- Women in Diplomacy: Bertha Lutz Prize Lecture with Professor Sylvia Bashevkin
Professor Sylvia Bashevkin (University of Toronto)
2019 Bertha Lutz Prize winner Professor Sylvia Bashevkin asks do we trace the consequences of women’s participation in politics?
- Customization and output legitimacy in the European Union
Dr. Eva Thomann (University of Exeter)
- Oxfam CEO Danny Sriskandarajah in conversation with Valerie Amos
Danny Sriskandarajah (Oxfam), Baroness Valerie Amos (SOAS)
Danny Sriskandarajah, the new CEO of Oxfam GB ‘in conversation’ with SOAS Director Valerie Amos.
- Can the Banks be trusted again?
Suvro Dutta (KPMG)
KPMG's Suvro Dutta will talk about whether banks are safe and can be trusted now, or if the sector need further reforms – in the UK and internationally.
- The Diplomacy of Decolonization
Professor Alanna O'Malley (Leiden University / /The Hague University of Applied Sciences), Dr Sue Onslow (Institute of Commonwealth Studies) + more TBC
Professor Alanna O’Malley discusses the role of the UN during the Congo crisis from 1960 to 1964, revealing how the UN helped position this event as a lightning rod in debates about how decolonisation interacted with the Cold War.