International Business-to-Business Marketing
- Module Code:
- Module Not Running 2019/20
This module enables students to understand the specific and unique needs of business customers and to appreciate the difficulties in relation to strategic decisions in highly complex B2B markets. To do this, the module employs various theoretical and practical tools and frameworks to identify new sources of value for international customers. Thus, a profound understanding of the role of culture in B2B marketing will be provided to enable students to gain the necessary skills and knowledge when engaging in B2B with international business customers.
Objectives and learning outcomes of the module
On successful completion of this module a student will be able to:
- Describe business interaction, relationships and networks.
- Refine critical analysis and problem solving to effectively deal with the complexity of business markets and develop effective B2B strategy.
- Appreciate the complexity cultural issues add to B2B marketing strategy.
Method of assessment
Assessment for this module is in three elements:
- One tutorial presentation at 10%
- One essay of 2,500 words at 30%
- One unseen 2-hour written examination at 60%
All elements except the presentation may be resubmitted.