- Module Code:
- Module Not Running 2019/2020
- FHEQ Level:
- Taught in:
- Term 1
This module aims at developing students’ understanding, knowledge and expertise in planning, implementing and managing successful e-marketing strategies. The module draws specific attention to the role of online, mobile, and social media marketing techniques on contemporary marketing practices.
Objectives and learning outcomes of the module
On successful completion of this module a student will be able to:
- Describe and apply the core concepts associated with digital marketing
- Demonstrate how to utilise the popular online marketing platforms, like for instance Google Adwords and Google Analytics, to help make sound business decisions
- Critique the impact of digital marketing on business decision making and on business outcomes.
- Explain the differences between the different digital marketing tools at students’ disposal and assess their appropriateness for use in a particular business situation.
- Explain how digital marketing can play a role in the future of business practice to reach and engage with a diverse population base, including multicultural communities
Method of assessment
Assessment for this module is in three elements:
- One tutorial presentation at 20%
- Online blog at 30%
- One unseen 2-hour written examination at 50%
All elements except the presentation may be resubmitted.