How to apply
You can apply for an Online and Distance Learning programme via our online application forms:
- Development Studies
- Development, Environment and Policy
- Finance and Management
- Gender Studies
- International Studies and Diplomacy
- Media Studies
- Submit the online application form
- If successful, you will be offered a conditional place on the basis of the submission of your supporting documentation.
- You submit your supporting documentation to verify your qualifications — this information can also be submitted at the time of application.
- Once verified you will be offered an unconditional place on the programme.
We aim to assess your application and respond within 10 working days.