- Whither Global Trade Cooperation? Scenarios from the Asia-Pacific
Michael G. Plummer (Director, SAIS Europe and Eni Professor of International Economics: The Johns Hopkins University)
- The ODI Fellowship Scheme - Careers Event
Susan Barron (Programme Manager of the ODI Fellowship Scheme), and Lee Robinson (SOAS Alumni)
- How Stable are Preferences when Times are Rough? - Experimental Evidence from People Living with HIV in Burkina Faso
Natascha Wagner (International Institute for Social Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Turbulence and Order in Economic Development: Institutions and Economic Transformation in Tanzania and Vietnam
Hazel Gray (University of Edinburgh)
- The Power Sector in Tanzania
Barnaby Dye (University of Manchester) and Antonio Andreoni (SOAS)
- Launch of 'The Left Case Against the EU' by Costas Lapavitsas
Chris Bickerton (Cambridge), Grace Blakeley (IPPR), Larry Elliott (The Guardian), and Costas Lapavitsas (SOAS)
Leaving the EU. A Break with the Neoliberal Consensus.
- The Relationship between Credit Guarantees and Zombie Firms: A Case Study of Japan's Credit Guarantee System for SME
Dr Scott Wilbur (EHESS)
An examination of Japan's credit guarantee system for small and medium enterprises (SME).