- Macroeconomic Impacts of a Low-carbon Transition
Jean-Francois Mercure (Exeter) and Hector Pollit (Cambridge Econometrics)
- Why should you do a PhD in Management or Finance?
- History RePPPeated – How public-private partnerships are failing
Elisa Van Waeyenberge (SOAS), María José Romero (SOAS/Eurodad)
- TAAF Master's Award for Fieldwork Funding
Antony Ellman (TAAF Chairman), Rebecca Thompson (MSc Development Economics), Mattia Baglioni (MSc Violence, Conflict and Development)
- Loss, Profit and Opportunity: Local Economic Responses to the Great Kantō Earthquake of 1923
Prof Janet Hunter (LSE)
The economics of a disaster: Japan in 1923.
- Insight Day at SOAS
An invitation only event for prospective undergraduate students who have received an offer from SOAS
- Postgraduate Law at SOAS information webinar
Dr Richard Alexander
- Japan's Long Stagnation, Deflation, and Abenomics - Mechanisms and Lessons
Prof Kenji Aramaki (Tokyo Woman's Christian University & University of Tokyo)
Launch of Kenji Aramaki's new book on Japan's Long Stagnation, Deflation, and Abenomics - Mechanisms and Lessons.
- Women, Work and the Family: Is Southeast Asia Different?
Anne Booth (SOAS)