Enrolment guide for new students
The Online Enrolment system will be open from 9 September 2021 for postgraduate taught, postgraduate research, undergraduate and foundation college students who are starting programmes in September 2021.
27 September (Welcome Week) - You are expected to be fully enrolled by the end of Welcome Week
4 October (Start of Lectures) - You will need to be enrolled to receive full access to course materials, timetables and any student funding that you may be eligible for.
Students will receive an email with login details once they are able to access this system. Please check your emails daily in the 2 weeks leading up to enrolment opening on September 9, 2021. You may not receive your email until September 6th or even after enrolment has opened depending on your application date.
How do I access Online Enrolment?
The Online Enrolment system can be accessed via SOAS Online Student Services.
Please find below a video guide on how to complete online enrolment
Enrolment video guide 2020
You will need to sign into this system using the login and password details that we will email to you.
Once you have signed in, please select "Online Registration" where you will be required to 'Confirm my Details'.
For further information on how to complete online enrolment, please see our Online Enrolment Guide for New Students.
What do I need to complete?
There are six sections that you need to complete:
- Confirm my details - this provides us with essential details that are required for statutory returns and to ensure that we have your up-to-date contact details.
- Pay your fees - you must ensure that you have paid your fees or provided the fees team with evidence of your loan or sponsorship.
- Select your modules (undergraduate and postgraduate taught only) - if you know what you wish to study, you can select these courses (or modules) in this section.
- Upload a photo - this enables you to upload a photo to have your ID card produced for collection once you have completed your enrolment.
- Upload your ID and visa documents. You must upload all of the required documents and ensure that key information is easy to read and all images are good quality.
- Career aspirations - this is for you to provide information about your career plans and work experience undertaken.
Please note you must complete all the above sections to be fully enroled. If you are not fully enroled you will not be able to access study material or the other resources provided by the university.
Who do I contact if I have difficulties?
Please see details on 'How to contact us during enrolment' (PDF).
Should you have any queries or problems regarding your online enrolment, contact us via SID or our Enrolment hotline 0204 566 5781.
If you wish to contact the Fees team regarding your fees, loan or sponsorship, please contact us via the Student Information Desk (SID).
If you have not yet received your email providing details of your IT account and you have accepted your unconditional offer, please contact us via SID.