How to Enrol as a New Student
The Online Enrolment system will be open from the following dates:
- Late August 2020 for postgraduate students
- Early September 2020 for undergraduate students.
Students will receive an email with login details once they are able to access this system.
How do I access Online Enrolment?
The Online Enrolment system can be accessed via SOAS Online Student Services.
Please find below a video guide on how to complete online enrolment
Enrolment video guide 2020
You will need to sign into this system using the login and password details that we will email to you.
Once you have signed in, please select "Online Registration" where you will be required to "Confirm my Details".
For further infomation on how to complete online enrolment, please see our Online Enrolment Guide for New Students.
What do I need to complete?
There are six sections that you need to complete:
- Confirm my Details - this provides us with essential details that are required for statutory returns and to ensure that we have your up-to-date contact details.
- Pay your Fees - you must ensure that you have paid your fees or provided the fees team with evidence of your loan or sponsorship.
- Select your Modules - if you know what you wish to study, you can select these courses (or modules) in this section. If you wish to discuss your options with Faculty staff, please contact your Department Office via email.
- Upload a Photo - this enables you to upload a photo to have your ID card produced for collection once you have completed your enrolment.
- Upload your ID and Visa documents
- Career Aspirations - this is for you to provide information about your career plans and work experience undertaken.
Who do I contact if I have difficulties?
Should you have any queries or problems regarding your online enrolment, please email us at email@example.com
If you wish to contact the Fees team regarding your fees, loan or sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not yet received your email providing you with details of your IT account and you have accepted your unconditional offer, please email us at email@example.com