SOAS University of London


Enrolment Changes (current students)

If you are considering applying to change your enrolment  (i.e. to take a Leave of Absence, apply to Repeat Study or Transfer Degree...), please consult the relevant section below for more information.

To submit an application, log in to SID and select Request a Service (category "Enrolment: Programme Changes"). 

Repeat Year of Study

Degree Transfer

Leave of Absence

if you wish to re-start your year of study in September if you wish to transfer to a different programme of study in the next academic year if you wish to take a period out of your studies for medical or personal reasons, for a whole year

Repeat Study Part-Time

Mode of Study Transfer


if you wish to repeat individual modules that you have to pass in order to progress to the next year of your degree if you wish to transfer from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time studies if you wish to permanently withdraw from SOAS

Your application will be verified by Registry and sent for academic approval. Your enrolment change will only take effect once you receive formal confirmation from Registry.

If you have any further query, please email