Business engagement is a priority for SOAS and we support commercial organisations with interests in our specialist regions in a number of different ways. Deeper understanding of overseas markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East lead to better performance in winning contracts and an increase in exports to these regions.
Our wide-ranging expertise in Finance and Management, Economics, Languages and Cultures (and much more) can give you the necessary cultural context and specialist expertise to develop your business activities and give your organisation a genuine competitive advantage.
We can work with you on the following:
- doing business in Africa, Asia and the Middle East,
- understanding the cultures and sensitivities of new markets,
- accessing new and established networks,
- political and economic dimensions of the region,
- international human resource management,
- cross-cultural management,
- international commercial law,
- international marketing,
- language and interpreting tuition.
Organisations we've worked with in this sector include:
- John Swire and Sons
- BNP Paribas
- Nomura International
- Tata Chemicals
- Control Risks