We have a strong track record of working with UK government departments such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Department for International Development and the Ministry of Defence. We have also delivered training, consultancy and contract research activities for large organisations including the World Bank, Asian and African Development Banks, the OECD and a number of UN institutions.
Our research outputs and expert insights inform policy and practice of governments and partners, with central government departments increasingly drawing on and benefitting from our insights.
Organisations we've worked with in this sector include:
- Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Irish Department of Foreign Affairs, Dublin
- European Commission
- Department for International Development
- UK Ministry of Defence
- South African Reserve Bank