The Events team provides event management support on all aspects of event delivery. We can also assist in a consultancy capacity on a range of areas as mentioned below.
Events Team at SOAS have the following core principles:
- To deliver memorable experiences to diverse stakeholders
- To enhance goodwill towards SOAS
- To raise the profile of SOAS through on-campus, local and virtual events
- To increase the rates of audience engagement with SOAS
The team is responsible for the delivery of a wide range of events including:
- Recruitment and Conversion Events: These include the Open Days, Insight Days, Taster Days, Webinars, Teachers' Conference, etc
- School-wide Large Events: These include planning and delivery of Graduation and Welcome Week
- Public Engagement Events: There include initiatives like Bloomsbury Festival, SOAS Music Concert Series, A world turned upside down Public Lecture Series
The team also is the home of SOAS Student Ambassadors and SOAS Merchandise and provide a consultancy service to all SOAS departments who require support with the delivery of their events.
Head of Events
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4073
Events Officer (interim)
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4013
You can also follow us on Twitter @SOASEvents