SOAS Family Bursary
Family members of SOAS Graduates and Staff can receive a 10% discount on their tuition fees!
- 10% tuition fee discount for first year of Undergraduate or Postgraduate study
- Open to Home/EU and International applicants
- Any applicant whose family member is a SOAS staff member
- Any applicant whose family member is a SOAS graduate / alumni*
- Family member is defined as grandparent, parent, sibling, child or spouse
How to apply
- Eligible students can apply after they accept their offer to study at SOAS by completing this short application form.
- You will be asked to provide documentary evidence of your relationship such as a photocopy of birth or marriage certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If approved, the discount will be applied automatically once you have enrolled.
- Please deduct the discount amount when paying your tuition fees.
Restrictions and exemptions
- The reduction only applies to the first year of full time course or equivalent part time enrolment.
- If using a family graduate or alumni, then they must have completed any of the following degrees at SOAS: Foundation, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, or Postgraduate Research degree (summer school and short courses are not eligible).
- Please note that you cannot receive the SOAS Family Bursary if you have already received another discount / scholarship from the University, such as the Alumni discount.
If you are uncertain about your eligibility or have any other queries about this discount, please contact email@example.com for any queries regarding this page.
Page last updated: 11/10/2021