Understanding the Socio-Technical Barriers to Low-Carbon Transition on the Electricity Grid in Nigeria.
School of Finance and Management
PhD Students in DeFiMS
Climate Change and Vulnerable Coastal Communities in Ghana (working title)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia
- Email: G_alharthi@soas.ac.uk
Mechanisms of land tenure and gendered access to land within complex households in rural Burkina Faso.
- Email: email@example.com
Studies on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and merger waves : Evidence from USA, Europe and Asia. (Working title).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerging Market Debt and Liquidity Risk
- Email: email@example.com
Determinants of Chinese Indonesian Entrepreneurship in the Oil Palm Industry
SUN and RAIN: An assessment of intersectoral coordination for nutrition in Zambia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
'Complexity' through mobile phone led 'networking'; exploring financial benefits of rural residents in Bangladesh
- Email: Z_jahangir@soas.ac.uk
Understanding Regional Economic Disparities: National and Regional Innovation Systems
- Email: email@example.com
Toward a theory of cultural untranslatability with application to Japanese, UK and USA cross-cultural business management and beyond (working title)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial and Real Economy Interactions in South Africa: A Stock and Flow Analysis
- Email: email@example.com
Growth strategies and Rural Transformations in Bhutan (provisional)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Israel, Palestine: using the same currency, fighting the same war.
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Market Implications for Emerging Market Debt Markets
- Email: email@example.com
Analysing IPO's in China's Corporate Bond Market
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Monitoring the effects of changing food prices on food security and nutrition – the Minimum Calorie Expenditure Share (MCES)"
- Email: email@example.com
Palm oil and the demise of swidden agriculture: The effects of agrarian change on food security and nutrition in West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Email: Dominic_Rowland@soas.ac.uk
The Vote with the Wallet
Public Investments, Agricultural Strategy and Dietary Diversity in Rural India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agriculture and Health in Low Income Countries - Investigating Farm Household and Wider Interactions in sub Saharan Africa (working title)
- Email: email@example.com
The role of timing in sensemaking in the psychological contract and trust reciprocity process of foreign and British babysitters in the UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Research Theses
- Nuramarina Zolkapli Level Playing Field: The Regulatory Framework for Islamic Banks in the United Kingdom and Malaysia (2017)