- Othering the Other: Gendering Racism, Colourism and Xenophobia in the Middle East
Chair: Sabiha Allouche
- Book launch: Gender, Alterity and Human Rights: Freedom in a Fishbowl.
Chair: Emily Jones
CGS and the Centre for the study of Colonialism, Empire and International Law
- The Impact of the Women Peace and Security agenda on the regional security practices of the African and European Union
Chair: Gina Heathcote
- Gender and Development ICT Launch: Feminists Doing Digital
Opening remarks: Caroline Sweetman - Editor, 'Gender & Development'
- Book launch: Women and Gender in Iraq
Chair: Nadje Al Ali
- Book Discussion: Islamophobia and Securitization. Religion, Ethnicity and the Female Voice
Chair: Amina Yaqin
- Feminists, Resistance and Scholarship in Trumpist America
Chair: Awino Okech