These pages contain sources of support and information for fractional teachers at SOAS.
- Terms and conditions of employment
- A summary of the fractional appointment process
- Pay, includes payscales
- Pensions, including information on opting out of the scheme
- Right to work, including limits on working hours for visa holders
- Policy and Procedures, including how contact and plain time hours are calculated
- Benefits, including Research Fund
- Guidance on the online contract and payment system (VT)
- Job descriptions
- Access to MyView to update and view personal details and view payslips
The HR Induction Handbook for 2016/17 is available to download (to be updated shortly).
If you can't find the information that you are looking for, please contact your employing department, HR or Payroll as appropriate.
Managers can find information on the Fractional employment pages
Human Resources Directorate
Last updated July 2018