These pages contain sources of support and information for fractional teachers at SOAS. SOAS will be introducing a new contract and payment system for fractional teachers for the academic year 2017/18. A summary of the new process is available here and on the Policy and Procedures page below.
- Pay, includes payscales
- Pensions, including information on opting out of the scheme
- Right to work, including limits on working hours for visa holders
- Policy and Procedures, including how contact and plain time hours are calculated
- Benefits, including Research Fund
- Guidance on the new online contract and payment system (VT)
- Job descriptions
- Access to MyView to update and view personal details and view payslips
The HR Induction Handbook for 2016/17 is available to download
If you can't find the information that you are looking for, please contact your employing department, HR or Payroll as appropriate.
Managers can find information on the Fractional employment pages
Human Resources Directorate
Last updated July 2017