VT is the fractional teacher's payment system. The following links provide the step-by-step procedure to view and accept your contract and view your payment report (part of your payslip).
For new starters/re-joiners only
I’m not sure when I’m going to get my contract or my pay; who should I contact?
Fractional Teachers contracts will be emailed to you as an attachment together with details of how to accept them.
Please check your SOAS email inbox to see if your contract of employment has been sent to you. You will need your SOAS username/log-on (e.g. your SOAS email address) and password to log into VTS to accept your contact.
If there is no offer in your email inbox, please contact your departmental administrator.
They will be able to inform you if your records have been entered onto the VT system and its status [e.g. if it has awaiting authorisation by your Head of Department (or delegate) or it has been sent to you for acceptance.
Once you have accepted your contract on VTS, payments can be processed for you.
Details of your departmental administrator can be found on the Key Contacts for Fractional Teachers.
My hours on my offer of employment are incorrect; what should I do?
There may have been a change your hours after your contract was created on the VTS system.
If you think your contract is incorrect [e.g. the hours of work are incorrect on the contract, teaching activities are missing etc], please contact your departmental administrator immediately to explain the problem with your contract and to ask them to correct it as soon as possible.
- You will not receive any payments for work in the contract until you have accepted it.
- The payroll is normally closed on VT on 25th of each month (earlier at Xmas) ; any contracts accepted after this date will be paid in the following month.
- Some payments such as marking will not normally be included in the original contract as the payment details are not known at this stage; you will receive a revised contract once any additional hours from your module/programme convenor or IFCELS/Language Centre manager are confirmed
- If your contract is incorrect, your administrator may need to investigate with your convenor or IFCELS/Language Centre manager before they can amend your contract
Variations of contracts:
- Any changes to your contract will require authorising by your Head of Department (or delegate).
- You will receive a copy of the revised contract by email
- Your payment will be automatically processed; you will not need to log into VTS to accept the change to your contract
- If you have queries about the change to your contract or think it is incorrect, contact your administrator immediately.
I'm having problems logging into VTS what should I do?
To log into VTS, you need to use your normal SOAS user id [e.g. first part of your email address] and normal password.
If you experience problems, please contact us on email@example.com
How to I log into VTC to complete my VT Candidate form?
You should receive an email with a temporary password and a hyperlink to log into VTC.
To log into VTC, you will need this temporary password (which you can copy and paste using Control C and Control V on your keyboard) and your email address (use the email address to which your VTC email was sent).
When you log in, you will be asked to re-set your temporary password; your new password must include
- at least one capital letter
- at least one lower case letter
- at least one number
- at least one symbol (such as ?, !, *, etc)
Please ensure you remember your password: we will not be able to access this in the background for you.
If you have any problems with VTC, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org