SOAS University of London

Administration and Professional Services

Weston Student Hub


The Student Hub in-person services will be closed from Thursday, 3rd of December. The School will be closed from Wednesday, 23rd of December to Friday, 1st of January. 

We look foward to seeing you in the Term 2!



The Student Hub team will be offering 15-minute virtual appointments while the in-person services are closed. To book an appointment, please email 

Members of the Student Hub team will also continue to monitor queries via emails and via SID


Students are also able to book socially distanced study space for 3 hours at a time, with a morning and afternoon slot available. Please note that bookings will not be available while the School is closed from Wednesday, 23rd of December to Friday, 1st of January.

Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You will be expected to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines as well as wearing appropriate face coverings at all times.

Please book your space by visiting the Student Services Booking Pages.

More information about the services that are returning to campus, and how to book them, can be found on MySOASStudent.

Welcome to your Student Hub. We are here to help and advise you and ensure your student experience at SOAS is as enjoyable as possible.

Opened to students in autumn 2016, the Weston Student Hub sits in the new Paul Webley Wing. The Hub reception area, meeting rooms, sofas and study spaces have all been designed to ensure SOAS students receive the best possible service.

What is the Weston Student Hub?

The Weston Student Hub is your first port of call for any enquiries about your study at SOAS. Come and speak to our friendly team who will advise you on a range of matters or let you know where you can find specialist advice. We can help you with:

  • Finding your way around
  • Getting help with IT login
  • Anything related with enrolment 
  • Requesting student letters
  • Getting a student ID card
  • Stamps and certification
  • Finding out about health and wellbeing
  • International student questions
  • Making appeals and complaints
  • General enquiries
How to find us:

The Weston Student Hub is located on the lower ground floor of the Paul Webley Wing in Senate House North Block. Please see map of all SOAS buildings

Opening hours:

The Weston Student Hub is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Student letters:

During your study at SOAS you may need a letter to prove your student status, whether it's for council tax exemption, opening a bank account, applying for a schengen visa, or many other reasons. We can print you a student status letter on the spot in the Weston Student Hub, just pop in and bring your SOAS ID card with you. Alternatively you can request a letter online via the Student Information Desk (SID) and we will post it to your local address.


If you can't visit the Weston Student Hub in person you can call us on +44 (0)20 7074 5100. You can also contact us online via the Student Information Desk (SID).


Have you visited the Weston Student Hub already? If so, we would love to hear your thoughts. Please help us to improve our service by completing our anonymous online feedback form

Loading the player...

Weston Student Hub