Reports, Research Projects and Submissions
- UK Network on Prohibition of Torture
- The norms and practices of the African Union on the promotion of constitutional governance: a legal analysis
- Sudan’s compliance with its obligations under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Anti human trafficking initiatives, the rights of refugees and the human rights of migrants
- Policy Paper: Strategies to tackle the root causes of human trafficking in the Horn of Africa: Complementing anti-trafficking laws with freedom of movement, November 2017
- Policy Paper: A coherent European Union policy on mixed migration in the Horn of Africa: Participatory, contextual and rights-based, November 2017
- Tackling The Root Causes Of Human Trafficking And Smuggling From Eritrea, November 2017
- Strategies for human rights protection in Sudan: Challenges, gaps and new directions Centre for Human Rights Law, SOAS, 20 April 2017, Summary of proceedings.
- The Government's Proposed Derogation from the ECHR, Written Evidence submitted to the Joint Committee on Human Rights by Dr Lutz Oette and Elizabeth Stubbins Bates, Centre for Human Rights Law, SOAS.
- Comments by the Centre for Human Rights Law on the Draft Revised General Comment on the implementation of article 3 of the Convention in the context of article 22
- Comments by the Centre for Human Rights Law on Draft update of General Recommendation No.19 (1992) on gender based violence against women, September 2016
- The Khartoum Process policy of engagement and human rights protection in Sudan: Written Evidence submitted by the Centre for Human Rights Law to the UK All Parliamentary Party Group on Sudan and South Sudan Inquiry on UK-Sudan Relations − Consequences of Engagement
- Submission on the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights Zero Draft of the General Comment on the Right to Redress for Victims of Torture or Ill-treatment under Article 5 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights.