SOAS University of London

International Foundation Courses and English Language Studies

Independent and Private Halls

These offer a very similar environment to university halls of residence but are privately owned and managed. They are often slightly more expensive than university accommodation but have usually been built and fitted out to a high standard. Since they are privately owned, you will likely be sharing with students from SOAS as well as from other colleges and universities.

Use the TfL journey planner to find your quickest route from SOAS to the Hall by public transport.

Central London Halls

Canto Court (UNITE)

CRM-Tufnell Park

Elizabeth Croll House (UITE)

Highbury (Pure Student Living)

International Student House 

Mansion Bloomsbury  

Therese House

Urbanest Kings Cross

Urbanest Tower Bridge

Victoria Hall

Woburn Place (UNITE)