IFCELS Staff Visits to China
Our next visits to China will be in March 2017, as follows:
- Shenzhen: 8 March – William Hetherington
- Guangzhou: 9-11 March – William Hetherington
- Chengdu: 12-13 March – William Hetherington
- Beijing: 17-18 March – Graham Davies
- Wuhan: 19-20 March – Graham Davies/Deborah Stevenson
- Shanghai: 21-25 March – Graham Davies/Deborah Stevenson
There will also be entrance tests in most of the above cities in March. More details of entrance tests in China in 2017 can be found on our Test Dates page.
Further visits to China from IFCELS staff will follow in May and July 2017. Details will be on this page once they are fixed.
In the meantime, applications for IFCELS 2017 programmes can be emailed to email@example.com. Candidates with a qualifying IELTS score can be considered by emailed essay and, in some cases, a Skype interview.
Please also see the SOAS China page.