Disclosure date: 24 April 2013
1) The number of people currently employed across the organisation?
2) Who supplies you printer/copier/scanners across organisation?
3) What make and model of printers/copiers/scanners do you have and how many of each across the organisation?
4) How many multifunctional devices, printers, copiers, scanners are there across the organization?
5) When is the contract for this hardware due to end?
6) What print management software do you use across the organisation?
7) What scanning software do you use across the organisation?
8) What PDF software do you use across the organisation?
9) How much do you spend on PDF software across the organisation?
10) What is the overall cost of the managed print service contract?
11) What document management software/systems do you use across the organisation?
12) What IT provider do you use within the organisation?
13) What IT consultants do you use across the organisation?
14) Also could you include the name, title, contact number, and email address for the people responsible for managing the print estate in the organisation?
1) As at Wednesday 3 April, 1242 people were employed by the School.
2) Danwood Group Ltd
3) HP6040 (20)
HP 525 (9)
6) Webjet admin
Safecom version 126.96.36.199
7) The HP MFD devices come with a scan to email function. Some staff have desk based scanners with CanonScan software. There is no enterprise class large volume scanning in process.
8) This depends on staff requirements. All staff machines are configured with PDFCreator software. Staff can request Adobe products if they are able to make the case.
9) In the financial year 1 September 2011 to 31 August 2012 we purchased 23 copies of Adobe Acrobat V10 at a total cost of £1258.33 + VAT via our nominated supplier, Civica, under our Adobe CLP Agreement (which we sign up to through Eduserv).
11) Microsoft SharePoint 2010
12) We do not use any for document management.
|MTI - EMC|
13) We do not use any for printing.
Other consultants include
• Salford Software
14) Mr M Baptista
Interim Operations Manager
020 7898 4972